Thursday, May 28, 2009

take me out of shadows..'



you save me from being broken.,
from falling apart. i almost surrendered once
but you take me out of this tears,out of this darkness
you showed me how to move on
when there's no such happines to gain.
you did'nt leave me
from the times that i needed someone
someone to lean on, someone to cry
you showed me that everything's going to be fine
you're the one who tell me

there is always a right time.

time to take a step, time to cry and stop.,
thank you for being there for me
from pulling me away from darkness
you teach me how to face life
without any regrets from the past
thank you for finally putting,
an end to the tears in my eyes
i promise, i wont hurt you.
i will take you forever
give my life to make you smile,
coz this heart is beating
only for you,
i know i can make it through i all
when im here with you
noh qel !

No comments:

Post a Comment