Friday, May 29, 2009

Just one prayer up above...



Once I’ve had a dream. A dream that someday I’d find real happiness and I wish it is just beyond my reach. Happiness that I could really touch and feel for as long as I can remember. I have been covered up by frustrations and fears. Suddenly I just realized that I’m behind bars of unending tears. All my life there seem to be a part missing. I tried to find out and I kept on searching. I looked around and I saw Cross. I stopped and think for a while and heard a whisper, soft and true. Hang on and never lose hope, for someone out there is just waiting for you and that someone I just I didn’t know was God, who’ve been there with me all the time. I opened my eyes and prayed in tears “Oh God, please help me and forgive the sins I’ve made. I got so lost in your trials, but my faith in you never fades”. Suddenly, I felt a cold air, the touch of His love and now I do realize that happiness is just beyond my reach, just one prayer up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment