Monday, June 22, 2009

२ माय यब yab

Sori what if i've done to u can u forgive me? for u it's over but for me it's not over I still love u but u? All our memories happiness and loneliness Tears Smile..Cry Laugh..Plz come back:( I mis u a lot As i've Said Its not over..For me past is past..If you're dissapointed sorry...:(I've Cried for u..I've laughed for u..I've changed just for u...Now Im Alone Just becaused of u..Now Im Alone Without u...If i die today What will u do?..Come after?..Or just pretend not affected..I love u after u love me:( I wish I'm a Grass..SO i can cut myself..You're important to me..I dont know if i'll be okey..you traded everything just for me..I never realized that:( I love u I hate u..My only wish 4 now..To be with u..This summer had been..My worst nightmare..with this life of mine..everything had change..you removed my worries..Now i've throwed my dreams..Since i've done to this.. im lonely for a year..My sunshine is become a night..my happines is become a crap..plenty lies..your not here..im alone waiting:(For u to come back..I know i can tell u i love u.. i know u can feel it to...But pls dont leave me...here becaused u know that i love u:(

No comments:

Post a Comment